Monday, October 5, 2009

After doing the mass freeze at the COEX mall, Saeko and I met up with my other old roomate Sasha (two former roomates with me in Seoul: how lucky am I!!!) and we went to check out the aquarium, only a five minutes walk away. The highlights included seals, sharks (accompanied with an underwater tunnel through their water), penguins, a two-headed turtle, bats, and funky modern art involving fish. Pictures say it best so here you go:



Sasha was really excited about going to the aquarium:
The two headed turtle!

















The funniest English sign of the day (and probably week):




















And they called her the fish whisperer:
Modern fish art:
Maw: Mario is literally "swimmin' with the fishes"-- poor guy!
Shark tank!
Scared by the shark tank?
Leaving the aquarium, I ran into a favorite Japanese friend of mine:
In the food court you can find Jackie Chan's favorite noodle restaurant:

2 Comments:

  1. cross1celt said...
    I loved seeing all the children- they are sooo cute!

    Alyssa must be my sister from another mother (say-what?)because I was the youngest and was always drawing (or daydreaming out the window) in school too!
    cross1celt said...
    Can you actually meet Jackie Chan? I think he's hot!

Post a Comment